DRC depends not only on the skills,
abilities and commitments of all employees, but also on
their integrity and collective common sense. The five key
relationships in which employees participate involve
customers, suppliers, fellow employees, shareholders, and
the communities in which we operate. The following
commitments serve as the basis for shaping these
- We will strive to increase customer satisfaction by providing customers
with quality products and services that are innovative and
responsive to their requirements.
- We will treat our suppliers fairly, honestly, and objectively.
- We will treat fellow employees in a fair and even-handed manner and
foster a culture rich in diversity that is based on trust, mutual
respect, teamwork, and integrity.
- We will aggressively pursue growth and profitability objectives, while
always keeping ethical standards in the forefront of our activities.
- In the communities of which we are members, we will act ethically and as
responsible and responsive corporate citizens in compliance with the law.